Even though the creativeness was no where to be found, I still managed (through protest however...Sorry again, Jennifer!) to finish my friend's bedding for her due-anytime-now baby boy, Colt.
I made the blanket and pillow case. Also added trim to an already-made baby bumped
You can't tell by the pics, but these are lined in a thick ticking fabric. A brilliant idea that Jen came up with! They're thick like black out curtains, maybe thicker!
I only saved one pic, but there are actually two runners like this- one for the dresser and one for the changing table.
Homeschooling takes up most of my times these days. Even if I get a window to sew, it is quickly closed with questions and request for help from Abi! I usually shut myself in my sewing room for a few minutes in the evening after Mark gets home.
A throw pillow I made for Abi's bed
The blanket I made for Natalie's little boy, Michael David. I like to make them large enough to fit a toddler bed so that it has a useful life!
It's probably one of my favorites that I've made because of the color scheme!
Next on my to-do list is making Abi and Rebecca matching dresses. If I ever manage to accomplish that task, I'll post more pics!!!