April tagged me to write 25 things about myself...I now tag Naomi, Jenni D, Jennifer W. Jennifer J. and Lori Roberson. So get to writing ladies!
1. I LOVE coffee (Millstone Hazelnut cream with carmel vanilla creamer is my favorite!)
2. I have a pillow that my grandmother made for me when I was about 4 that I still sleep with (it's a round bright green pillow).
3. I do not like sleeping in hotels; but if I have to, I like to take my own sheets and sterilize the bathroom before using it!
4. I enjoy spending time by myself (especially when it's quiet)!
5. I clean to relax and I can not relax unless my house is clean!
6. I could live without a TV.
7. I HATE for dogs (or any animal) to lick me...it's my form of nails on a chalkboard.
8. I love gardens, but I can not keep a plant alive to save my life!
9. I love sewing, it helps me think!
10. I do not like to talk on the phone.
11. I don't really have a favorite color; it depends on the day of the week...
12. I love to shop, especially for good deals.
13. I am the middle child (older brother, younger sister)
14. I have a difficult time understanding how most people think.
15. I usually get over things that people do that upset me without anyone knowing that it bothered me.
16. Driving over big bridges (especially over water) scares the ba-gee-bies out of me! I'm am afraid the brdge will collapse over water and I won't be able to get both of my kid-o's out of the car at the same time.
17. I like to watch Hannah Montana- it's cute!
18. One of my favorite vocalists is 'Jewel' (Abi is named after her and my Grandmother- Tulla Jewel)
19. I do not like cake. (but if it's chocolate, I'll eat it!)
20. I like broccoli and brussel sprouts.
21. My hope for Austin is that he takes advantage of his love for music, and that Abi takes advantage of her love for art.
22. I have road rage!
23. I fell out of a tree when I was younger and had to get three stitches in my head.
24. My brother and I knocked my sister two front teeth out when she was about 3 by throwing her backwards on her stomach down a slip and splash.
25. I played volleyball, the flute, and swam on the swimming team in junior high.