Thursday, July 10, 2008

what the???


So, I started this new fancy blog page to keep everyone updated on what's going on- and I never sent it out to anyone! So, here goes...Nothing new is really going on! We took our trip to Disney World at the beginning of June (7-14) and had a great time. It was a little hot for my liking, but welcome to the south. I started my third summer class today and am already ready to be done! Mark has been selling his little heart out at work, yeah! Austin and Abi have been hanging out with me, but we haven't done too much. While at Disney, we watched a nifty video about the benefits of recycling...so, since we have been home, we have been recycling. Wouldn't you know it...we live in Houston, Texas- 4th largest city in the US and there is only ONE recycling center!!! HOW EMBARRASSING!!!! The kids also spent a week with Grammy and Papa, where they spent almost the entire time swimming! I didn't know what to do with my self, I think I mostly caught up on sleep. Mark and I also went on a date every night! I'm anxious for the school year to start again, by then I should have all the kinks in my school stuff worked out. That's pretty much all that has been going on with us.

No comments: