Thursday, January 7, 2010

Progress

Most of you know, after much encouragement, I decided to open an ETSY store and start selling some of the clothing items, etc. that I make. I really enjoy sewing, it's what I do when I am supposed to be "studying" for school! I enjoy the time to myself. Since Mark put lighting above my sewing table, I can actually see what I am doing at night! The excitement of browsing fabrics and putting them together to make that perfect blanket or outfit is worth the back and neck pain at the end of the day. My new best friend, the serger (Sergio as I call it) have become a well oiled machine and have managed to produce two outfits for my shop all in the last two days. I found some great fabric today for my project starting tomorrow after a much needed good night of sleep. Here are the finish products:
size 4T
size 13-18 Pounds

1 comment:

Jenni Deiderich said...

Please stick to girl clothes. If you start making ones for boys I will go broke buying them all.

Thanks!