Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stinker

I'm sure you guys have those moments where you really want to correct your children for manners, but what they have done is so hysterical that you can't catch your breath long enough to utter a word. Today I had one of those moments. Abi and I were shopping Joann's for fabric, we were maybe one of five people scattered throughout the store. Abi was looking at something a few feet away. She walks over and stands beside me, lets out one of the loudest farts I've EVER heard and then whispers "excuse me" to me. She then walks away while saying "Who ever just did that should say excuse me!" I was glad that there were not very many people in the store. I was laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants! We need to have the Act like a lady talk again I see.

No comments: