Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jingle bells

One of my most favorite memories from when I was a little girl were the dresses I used to wear! There was an older lady that used to live across the street from my Mema (my grandmother). She used to make me the CUTEST, most fluffy dresses ever! They were very pretty, but that is not what made me like them so much. What made me like them was the tiny bell sewn into the petty coat! I still have one of the dresses hanging in my closet at my parents' house! So, in dedication to my fond childhood memories, I give you Abi's Christmas dress:



Sewn with Love!

1 comment:

Jenni Deiderich said...

I had a dress like that, too! It was purple (go figure) and I wore it at a birthday party I had at McDonald's. I still remember how much I loved that little bell sewn inside. I'm sure Abi will love hers, too!