Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lemonade and Avoiding Homework part 2

So, I'm avoiding homework again...this time I made a new car seat cover for my neighbor (baby due October 31)



For the past 5 or so weeks Austin and Abi were driving me crazy wanting to have a lemonade stand! This past Saturday we finally had the time. We went through 3 containers of Crystal Light lemonade and made about 2 dollars; which the kids used to buy ice cream from the ice cream man. Most of their customers were the kids that live on our street...I was pretty surprised when someone driving by stopped and bought 2 cups! The kids had fun with it when they had customers. When business died down, they ventured off to ride their bikes!
Get your ice cold lemonade!!!!


Also. something cute that occured recently...while dog sitting (Sammy), Austin and Abi thought it would be cool to see what Sammy would look like if she were a parking lot...

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm jealous of your neighbor. That car seat cover is adorable! I'm telling you, you should be selling this stuff!

I love the lemonade stand! How fun!