- There are 49 days left until Thanksgiving and 74 days until Christmas, I need to start my Christmas shopping.
- Austin's baseball schedule is nuts, how am I going to make a fair balance?
- I feel like our homeschooling routine is getting boring...I need to spice it up!
- Fall Festival is just around the corner...I need to get together costumes.
- I need to sew the oh-so cute things I have promised!
- Field trip soon?
- Small group stuff, need I say more?
- What's up with Abi and that gross sounding cough? Allergies hit again!
- I really need to go to the grocery store...I hate grocery shopping...
- How can I motivate Abi to like reading?
- I need more time with Mark, I wonder what he's doing right now?
- Should I take classes next semester, how is that going to work with homeschooling?
- I still don't know what I want to do for my craft for Friday school tomorrow
- Oh, yeah, I have a lunch date with Naomi, I hope we make it there by 1
- Jenny's baby shower is Saturday, sad that I may miss it
- Austin's first game is Saturday, I am excited for him...Need to find red belt for uniform...and make sure uniform is clean for Saturday
- Football game Saturday night with the family, Abi really wants to go to girls night at gymnastics, but I can't be in two places at once!
- Weight watchers is kicking my butt the last couple of weeks
- Buying the kids winter clothes on a budget, did I mention Christmas is coming up?
- Family issues, helpless, nothing I can do to help!
- I need to make that PowerPoint for Sunday, why can't it just make itself?
- Have I fed the dogs this morning?
- Gees I've been a stinky friend, when was the last time I talked to _____(fill in the blank with your name)?
- What am I making for dinner again tonight? Wait, what are we having for lunch first?
- Homeschool, homeschool, and more homeschool!!!! (Choose a direction and go with it!)
And that was just the last minute or so! So, maybe you can see why I am unable, and sometimes unwilling, to keep up! So much to do, so little time...this is me slowing down to cherish some memories we've made!
Family time in the front yard
Abi relaxing in the grass
Me and Abi laying the grass waiting for the rain to come!
Mark attempting to play catch with Austin...you can see how it might be difficult!
Breakfast on the back porch
Lost a front tooth!!!!!
2010 Race for the Cure; Me, Melinda, and Lizzie (SO much fun!!)
Austin making a catch
Playing catch with Austin in the backyard
Abi being Abi
Abi and I being super goofy!
My (sometimes) sweet girl!
Me and my love
A day at the Park
As you can see, we have been pretty busy. I also had a birthday somewhere in there...but I didn't get very many pictures from the gatherings.
I snagged these from Brandy:
Brandy, me, and Jessica
Melinda, Brandy, and Me