Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall is in the air

The kids had fall photos at school last Friday. They were both really excited! Thursday night we tucked Abi into bed. About 10 minutes later she came out to remind me that if we wanted pictures of Austin and her that we would have to "pay money for them". I found this kind of funny and reassured her that I would take care of it. She is really getting the hang of school- she has been singing some of the songs that they start their days with. The songs even have dance moves! Austin has not had one bad day- he even got a good note home for working well on his class work. He really is maturing!


Before fall photos-Abi and Austin

For those of you that know me well, you know how increasingly excited I become each day we move closer to the fall. My favorite scent is pumpkin spice/oatmeal cookie/cinnamon and pumpkin- all of those yummy, yummy fall scents! I found pumpkin spice glade plug-ins today. They have posted in their positions and now the sweet aroma fills the house! Did I mention that I LOVE FALL?!? My door decoration adorns the front door, and my hand painted fall candle holders have made their way to the dining room table. Turkey day and family are soon to come!

fall wreath


fall table

No comments: