Monday, August 24, 2009

Lot done, still more to do!

The summer has come to and end- I have accomplish a few of the sewing projects that I intended...but still have a few to go.

Baby blanket for the Robersons with a coordinating taggie

Abi's first day of school bow and dress

Many more sewing projects to come...

The kids have started school, I see a great beginning to a successful year. Both were excited when they woke up this morning, it was almost as if I couldn't get their stuff ready fast enough. We had blueberry orange bread for breakfast..then, as usual, waited for the bus together. Mark and I followed the bus, met the kids after they got off, and then walked them class. Snapped a pic with their teacher and off Mark and I went. It's been an emotional rollercoaster!!! I'm so proud of both of them. Austin is taking good care of Abi, and Abi has not fought going once! I have my first day tomorrow...yeah...
waiting for the bus
Austin-with his teacher
Abi-with her teacher

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, I didn't know you sew! I love all the stuff- so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Aww, they are both so big now!! I cant believe you sewed Abi's dress? Its amazing!! You go girl! I miss yall tell everyone I said hi! Also I wanted to ask you how you got the music player on your page? Im technology retarted and would love some help as to how to do that!! Sounds like all is well in the Brewer House. Love