Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things

April tagged me to write 25 things about myself...I now tag Naomi, Jenni D, Jennifer W. Jennifer J. and Lori Roberson. So get to writing ladies!

1. I LOVE coffee (Millstone Hazelnut cream with carmel vanilla creamer is my favorite!)
2. I have a pillow that my grandmother made for me when I was about 4 that I still sleep with (it's a round bright green pillow).
3. I do not like sleeping in hotels; but if I have to, I like to take my own sheets and sterilize the bathroom before using it!
4. I enjoy spending time by myself (especially when it's quiet)!
5. I clean to relax and I can not relax unless my house is clean!
6. I could live without a TV.
7. I HATE for dogs (or any animal) to lick me...it's my form of nails on a chalkboard.
8. I love gardens, but I can not keep a plant alive to save my life!
9. I love sewing, it helps me think!
10. I do not like to talk on the phone.
11. I don't really have a favorite color; it depends on the day of the week...
12. I love to shop, especially for good deals.
13. I am the middle child (older brother, younger sister)
14. I have a difficult time understanding how most people think.
15. I usually get over things that people do that upset me without anyone knowing that it bothered me.
16. Driving over big bridges (especially over water) scares the ba-gee-bies out of me! I'm am afraid the brdge will collapse over water and I won't be able to get both of my kid-o's out of the car at the same time.
17. I like to watch Hannah Montana- it's cute!
18. One of my favorite vocalists is 'Jewel' (Abi is named after her and my Grandmother- Tulla Jewel)
19. I do not like cake. (but if it's chocolate, I'll eat it!)
20. I like broccoli and brussel sprouts.
21. My hope for Austin is that he takes advantage of his love for music, and that Abi takes advantage of her love for art.
22. I have road rage!
23. I fell out of a tree when I was younger and had to get three stitches in my head.
24. My brother and I knocked my sister two front teeth out when she was about 3 by throwing her backwards on her stomach down a slip and splash.
25. I played volleyball, the flute, and swam on the swimming team in junior high.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I got a blog now!! Yay!! I miss you very much!! Sorry its been forever since Ive talked to you! I do go to your blog but since I didnt have a blog myself I wasnt able to post any comments! Now we can talk to each other again w/our blogs and I got a new # so I wasnt sure if you had it but since I found out you dont like to talk on the phone maybe that doesnt matter? I have to say I love your blog! I need to get some tips from you to spice up mine since Im a beginner!! Well Im really excited about this can you tell? Well tell the family I said Hi and tell Mark that Shmell says Hi! Lovelovelove u!!!

Jenni Deiderich said...

Nothing to do with your post (I did the 25 random things on facebook... will copy and paste for you if you'd like =) but when I got to the bottom your playlist started playing and it was Summertime Girls. TOTALLY took me back to um.. Junior year? summer after? Anyways, thanks for that. I love that song!