Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Food, I mean a penny for my thoughts...

That's right, I'm back on my stinkin' diet!!! (Or as Wendy says, "it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change"-I'm actually saying this with a glare!) I started yesturday and didn't do too bad. Today isn't so bad either. My last diet, I started in August and went until Christmas. I gave up bread, chocolate, and soda. I lost 23 lbs. Now, even though I survived the Christmas season without having a soda, I did give into chocolate and bread! I also gained 6 lbs back. So, this time I'm also going to try to stop eating cheese. It's so hard for me to eat healthier. Fresh strawberries are no where near as tasty as Dove chocolate!!! But I would like to live to see my great grandkids...so, I'm in it for the long haul! I'm not saying I want to weigh 90lbs...but I would like to be within my healthy range. I've been logging my food intake and physical exercise on 'mypyramid.gov'-cool program, but I question it's accuracy. So, here we go again. Spinach anyone? And for those of you that have requested, a pic of the new hair cut is coming soon!

1 comment:

The Wood Family said...

Keep up the good work, Jennie! I'm praying for you :)