Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks

We had a great turkey day this year...even if the turkey took WAY TOO LONG to cook! I put it in the oven at 8:30am and it didn't finish until a little after 5pm! It was worth the wait though. My favorite dish this year was definately the candied yams, it was the first time I ever made it from scratch. They were so tasty. We enjoyed this turkey day with our good friends, the Ayons. Check out the pics of the kids!Also, for another fine dining experience, I had to do a project for my nutrition class. We had to go to a new restaurant that we have never been to and evaluate the food and give a background of the food in that culture. I chose Italian food because American Italian food and real Italian food are not the same. Here are some pics from that experience!

No comments: