Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who me???

Got this from my friend, Jennifer,fun to do and again, make great blog fodder. Hope you enjoy getting to know me even more! Feel free to use it too!

Hi my name is: Jennifer LeAnn Brewer

Never in my life have I been to: Alaska.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my sister

When I'm nervous I: shake

The last song I listened to was: beautiful disaster

My hair is: naturally brown, currently blonde and in serious need of some attention!

When I was 5: lived in Odessa, TX

Last Christmas: we stayed home!

I should be: studying

When I look right: I see my the neighbors hous across the street

I'm looking forward to: our annual trip to the Christmas tree farm!

If I were a character on Grey's Anatomy: I would find a church ASAP and begin repenting!!!

By this time next year: Abi will be a kindergartener!

My current annoyance is: My house is a wreck, I need to be studying but I just can't dig up the will power to do either!

I have a hard time understanding: how people can think abortion is okay.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My husband!

If you visited the place I'm from: you would see what heaven will look like: Texas!!!! (j/k)

I'd rather hold a cockroach than: uhhhh, nothing, I hate roaches!

Most recent thing someone else bought me was: a Bible with my name on it! (thanks Wendy, I still love it!)

In the mornings: I NEED coffee!

Last night: we watched my favorite show, Chuck!

If I were an animal I would be: a cat, they're lazy!

Tomorrow I am: studying!

Tonight I am:spending time with the fam

No comments: